Please read these terms and conditions carefully before making your purchase:
- My Little Keepsake agrees to sell products in accordance with the order form filled out by the buyer. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure that they have filled out the order form correctly. My Little Keepsake keeps copies of all orders for reference and it is the buyer’s responsibility to make a copy of their own.
- The descriptions and prices of products on the website remain valid for 30 days from purchase of your product. If My Little Keepsake finds an error on your order, we will let you know as soon as possible.
- Full payment for the products is made when you order. You should include the cost of delivery with your order, unless you wish to pick it up in person. Any order placed without payment for delivery will not be delivered until postage payment has been received. If paying by cheque, My Little Keepsake will wait for any cheques to clear in its bank account before starting to make the product.
- Delivery is estimated at 4-6 weeks. However, My Little Keepsake will not have any liability for failure to deliver within this time. All items are delivered by recorded post. If you are not in, the post office or courier company will inform you of where the package is being held.
- You must check the goods straight away upon delivery. If goods are delivered damaged or faulty you must inform My Little Keepsake within 7 days of delivery. If you do not inform the Seller within 7 days My Little Keepsake will not be liable for damaged or faulty goods. Once delivery has been made, the goods are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Photographic images of My Little Keepsake’s products on this site are as accurate as reasonably possible. However, due to the individually handcrafted nature of the products, colours and sizes may vary slightly. We cannot guarantee that your enamel will have the exact shade or uniformity of colour that you see on the Web site or on a display.
- The enamel steel tiles are often bowed. Their mounting is slightly raised from the frame to allow for this. This is not a fault but a result of the high temperatures needed to fire the enamel. Bowed enamel tiles will not be replaced.
- It is the nature of the enamelling techniques used for My Little Keepsake products, that colours may appear slightly speckled or patchy. Enamelled lettering may be slightly blurred. The enamel surface may be slightly uneven or lift in places. This is considered a unique part of your My Little Keepsake product being a hand made piece of enamelled art and will not be subject to refund or re-enamelling.
- The adhesive used for the Acrylic mounted photos may result in slight discrepancies when caught in light at certain angles. Any issues will be reviewed and replaced at the discretion of My Little Keepsake.
- As specified, handprints and footprints are kept accurate to the size provided. On occasion, parts of the image may be enhanced to create a more defined print. If you do not want the image altered in anyway, you should specify on the order form under ‘comments’.
- Enamelled drawings may be enhanced, have the size altered or be rearranged slightly for practical enamelling purposes. If you do not wish images to be altered at all, please state this when you order under ‘comments’. Without this instruction My Little Keepsake cannot be held responsible for any alterations that have been made, and no refund will be available.
- Due to the personalised nature of My Little Keepsake products, there is a no returns policy. Products may only be returned if the goods were damaged on delivery. This must be reported within 7 days. After 7 days, the goods are the responsibility of the buyer and no return will be possible.
- In the rare and unfortunate event that your enamel is damaged during delivery, at our discretion we will repair or make another of the same My Little Keepsake enamel for you at no extra charge. Your new or repaired My Little Keepsake enamel will require the full 4 to 6 weeks to complete.
- If your My Little Keepsake enamel is determined to be defective, you will be required to return it to us before we will make you another enamel. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at our discretion.
- All deposits for keepsakes made at Expos, on-line, via e-mail or by phone are non-refundable.
- This website was produced by My Little Keepsake for its sole use. No images, logos or pages from the site should be copied or reproduced for any reason without permission from My Little Keepsake. Any unauthorised use of any information or images contained within these Web pages will be considered as being in contravention of the copyright act.
- Only images on this site that have been bought from www.istockphoto.com can be reproduced, if bought from iStock photo directly.
- My Little Keepsake will not be held responsible for any errors or omissions on this website and reserves the right to make changes at any time without prior notice.
- My Little Keepsake is committed to safeguarding your privacy. We understand that your privacy is important to you and we will respect your privacy at all times. My Little Keepsake is bound by the National Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988
- The information provided by you to My Little Keepsake will be used for purposes that you would reasonably expect including, fulfilment of your order, managing your account, providing you customer service and ascertaining your level of satisfaction in relation to this service.
- My Little Keepsake may release appropriate information to third parties such as courier companies to assist in processing your order,however we guarantee that we will not under any circumstances sell any personal information collected from you.
- From time to time My Little Keepsake will send promotional e-mails, exclusive sale offers and new product updates to customers who have placed an order withMy Little Keepsake. If at anytime you would like to unsubscribe from our e-mail or mail updates, please email My Little Keepsake at: vicky(at)flamecat.com.
Links to other sites:
- This site may contain links to other third party websites. We do not make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy or suitability of the information displayed on these sites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the management of these websites. Links to third party sites does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by us for the goods and services that are offered by the third party.